DRYER VENT CLEANING
PRESERVE THE LIFE OF YOUR DRYER ~ PREVENT DRYER FIRES
Dryer Vent Cleaning in Las Vegas NV
At Alpine Duct Cleaning, we have the skills and experience to keep your dryer vents clean and clear at a cost-effective price. Clogged dryer vents can prevent your appliance from working properly and even increases its energy consumption –– which means more money from your pocket.
You can greatly enhance the function of your dryer and also avoid a wide range of other mishaps including the fires by regularly cleaning your dryer vents. Clogged dryer vents also block the important exhaust and can lead to noxious fumes filling the house and affecting those inside. But you can count on the professional services we offer at Alpine Duct Cleaning to avoid all this and keep your dryer operating safely and optimally.
We offer the following services:
- Dryer Visual inspection
- Clog and Debris Removal
- Multi-Unit Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Booster Fan Cleaning
- Lint Screen Cleaning
- Commercial Dryer Vent Cleaning
Why Should I Get My Dryer Vent Cleaned Once A Year?
1) It preserves the life of your dryer. All that lint builds up in the exhaust hose that you can’t see, which slowly closes off the hose and forces the dryer to work harder.
2) Save Money. Simply put, a harder working dryer vent runs longer to dry the clothes. The longer it runs, the more money it costs.
3) Prevent Dryer Fires. If the dryer exhaust hose gets clogged up enough, it strains the dryer so much it gets hot – sometimes enough to cause a fire. See our below section for preventing dryer fires.
- Clothes come out from the dryer but are not completely dry
- Clothes come out of the dryer with an odd odor.
- After the drying cycle has completed clothes feel very hot to touch.
- The vent hood flap can’t be operated when the dryer is in use
- Your dryer vents haven’t been serviced in over a year.
- There are signs of debris coming from the exterior vent
- Drying times are getting longer and longer
- When the dryer is in operation, the entire home feels warmer
- You are pulling out large amounts of lint from the lint screen after each run
- There are signs of lint and debris potentially escaping your lint filters
- There is a potent odor being emitted from your dryer when the cycle is in use.
Prevent Fires & Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
Every year over 15,000 building fires are caused by faulty dryer vents and the biggest reason for this is that the dryer vents are not properly cared for and maintained. When the dryer vents are clogged, the dryer is forced to work harder because the air flow is limited this can cause an increase in the temperatures. Other malfunctions that can be caused by this will include the loss of energy, the malfunction of internal thermostats and the decreased longevity of your appliance.
Removing these clogs from the vent systems greatly reduces the strain and stress placed on the dryer. This will also lead to lower utility bills and decreases the risks of fire and mold damages. Finally, if your vents are clean and clear, the risk of succumbing to carbon monoxide poisoning is also greatly decreased.
Save Money On Energy Bills
The best way to increase the longevity of your dryer and ensure that your clothes dry more quickly and thoroughly is to address these dryer vents regularly. As mentioned, when these vents become clogged with debris they can present a fire hazard as well as cause the appliance to work harder to do its work. At Alpine Duct Cleaning, helping you save money and keep your family safe is what our work is all about.
It is very important to take the steps you can to prevent these major issues by cleaning lint screens and checking laundry before it goes into the wash. Nevertheless, you must always be on the lookout for smaller signs that a cleaning is in order. If you notice that your dryer is taking longer than usual or that your clothes are coming out wet and hot, there could be something clogging your vents. If your energy bill comes in especially high that month, you can rest assured your faulty vents are to blame.